is a carbon-based complexing agent. The added value of this small molecule resides in its increased mobility in plants and its ability to complex either with cations or anions thus facilitating their transport through the leaf’s cuticle.
6-0-0 + 3% S + micros
Optimize soybean yields
SoyAgro is a liquid foliar nutrient enriched with boron, iron, manganese, and zinc and supported by nitrogen and sulphur, designed to prevent and correct multiple deficiencies in soybean and in edible bean crops. Iron, manganese, and zinc are complexed with citric acid, a natural agent that makes them readily available and mobile in the plant. Citric acid is a natural organic acid found in all living organisms, thus it is not toxic and it is involved in many metabolic processes of the plant. Boron is complexed with ethanolamine and sorbitol for added efficacy and mobility. With its unique formulation, SoyAgro is active in most of the plant’s physiological functions.
- Boron is essential to the stabilization of cellular membranes (greater absorption of nutrients), pollen fertility, fruit set, synthesis of hormones, production and transport of sugars, and calcium assimilation.
- Iron is a part of many enzymes and it is important for the synthesis of chlorophyll, transformation of nitrates into ammonium for the synthesis of proteins, and binding of atmospheric nitrogen.
- Manganese intervenes in photosynthesis, the activity of many enzymes, transformation of nitrates into ammonium for the synthesis of proteins, and binding of atmospheric nitrogen.
- Zinc is essential for the synthesis of auxins (cellular multiplication of young tissues), stimulation of a series of enzymes, photosynthesis, and pod formation.
- Sulphur takes part in chlorophyll formation, photosynthesis, production of amino acids (proteins), and nitrogen assimilation.
Finally, the presence of nitrogen completes this solution by its direct action on vegetative growth (component of amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids, and chlorophyll).
- Provides essential micronutrients for photosynthesis, grain and pollen formation, membrane structure and nitrogen assimilation
- Source of sulphur for protein and oil synthesis
- Compatible with glyphosate when tank-mixed with Agro-Ammo
- Secured yield and quality
In conclusion, SoyAgro helps in reinforcing different metabolic processes and optimizing soybean and edible bean yields. SoyAgro is specially formulated for its application during specific growth stages when nutrient demand is at its peak, thus promoting top results.