Agro-Combo 3-0-0 with micronutrients
Enhance the synergy of nutritive elements
Agro-Combo is a liquid foliar nutrient rich in boron, iron, manganese, and zinc, with the support of nitrogen, magnesium, and sulphur, designed to prevent and correct multiple crop deficiencies. Iron, manganese, and zinc are complexed with citric acid, a naturally occurring agent, that makes them readily available and mobile in the plant. Citric acid is a natural organic compound found in all living organisms, thus it is not toxic and it is involved in many metabolic processes of the plant. Boron is complexed with ethanolamine and sorbitol for greater efficacy and mobility. With its unique formulation, Agro-Combo is active in most of the plant’s physiological functions.
- Boron is essential to the stabilization of cellular membranes (greater absorption of nutrients), pollen fertility, fruit set, synthesis of hormones, production and transport of sugars, and calcium assimilation.
- Iron is part of many enzymes and it is important in the synthesis of chlorophylls, transformation of nitrates into ammonium for the synthesis of proteins, and binding of atmospheric nitrogen.
- Manganese intervenes in photosynthesis, the activity of many enzymes, transformation of nitrates into ammonium for the synthesis of proteins, and binding of atmospheric nitrogen.
- Magnesium is indispensable to chlorophyll, formation of cell membranes, energy transport, phosphorus assimilation, and the metabolism of sugars and proteins.
- Molybdenum is crucial in transforming nitrates into ammonium (synthesis of amino acids and proteins), symbiotic binding of atmospheric nitrogen, and the metabolism of iron and phosphorus.
- Zinc is essential for the synthesis of auxins (cellular multiplication of young tissues), the stimulation of a series of enzymes, and for photosynthesis.
Nitrogen has a direct impact on vegetative growth (component of amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids and chlorophyll). Magnesium is essential to chlorophyll, the formation of cell membranes, energy transport, phosphorus assimilation, and the metabolism of proteins and sugars. Sulphur is involved in the formation of chlorophylls, photosynthesis, production of amino acids (proteins), and nitrogen assimilation.
- Prevents and rectifies many deficiencies
- Broad spectrum of effectiveness on every crop and every type of soil
- Better use of nutritional elements
- Resistance against stresses
- Yield optimization
In conclusion, Agro-Combo offers a combination of micronutrients that are necessary and essential for good crop development, making it a multifunctional tool to prevent and correct a range of deficiencies that could bring serious physiological problems to the crop. By reinforcing different metabolic processes, Agro-Combo promotes balanced and sustained crop growth. Yield and quality are thus preserved and improved. Agro-Combo is recommended as a preventive treatment, because one must never forget that when symptoms are visible, yields are already compromised.
To learn more about Agro-Combo
For more information about the agronomic and economic benefits of foliar application or to place an order of Agro-Combo, please consult your Agro-100 agricultural representative or write to us at email@example.com.