14-4-6 + micros
Salvador is a liquid nutrient that contains a biostimulant that allows for quick absorption and translocation of nutrients in plants. Salvador contains magnesium, sulphur, and micronutrients including boron, iron, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc. Salvador is chelated with the innovative C-plex chelating agent, a small carbon-based molecule. Its micronutrients—chelated with C-plex and EDTA—are indispensable cofactors in the production and functioning of enzymes. It can be applied on all crops. It must be used based on soil or tissue analyses or as soon as deficiency symptoms appear. For more information on Salvador, consult your agronomic adviser.
The role of nitrogen
Salvador plays an active role in many of the physiological functions of the plant. Nitrogen has a direct effect on vegetative growth (component of amino acids, proteins, nucleic acids, and chlorophyll). Phosphorus is an integral part of metabolic energy (ATP), enhances cell walls, and facilitates genetic information (DNA) of the plant. It plays an essential role in cell multiplication and photosynthesis, and its application is therefore important in the early stages of the plant’s development. Potassium promotes photosynthesis. It contributes to the transport and build-up of sugars. It takes part in filling out grains, favours better water usage, contributes to nitrogen optimization, and increases resistance to frost, drought, and disease. Magnesium is indispensable to chlorophyll, the formation of cellular membranes, energy transport, phosphorus assimilation, and the metabolism of proteins and sugars. Sulphur intervenes in the formation of chlorophyll, photosynthesis, production of amino acids (proteins) and nitrogen assimilation. Salvador is formulated with a complex of micronutrients similar in proportion to the balance of micronutrients found in plant sap.
With its unique formulation, Salvador is active in most of the plant’s physiological functions.
- Boron is essential to the stabilization of cellular membranes (greater absorption of nutrients), pollen fertility, fruit set, synthesis of hormones, production and transport of sugars, and calcium assimilation.
- Iron is a part of many enzymes and it is important in the synthesis of chlorophyll, transformation of nitrates into ammonium for the synthesis of proteins, and binding of atmospheric nitrogen.
- Manganese intervenes in photosynthesis, the activity of many enzymes, transformation of nitrates into ammonium for the synthesis of proteins, and binding of atmospheric nitrogen.
- Molybdenum is crucial in transforming nitrates into ammonium (synthesis of amino acids and proteins), symbiotic binding of atmospheric nitrogen, and the metabolism of iron and phosphorus.
- Zinc is essential for the synthesis of auxins (cellular multiplication of young tissues), stimulation of a series of enzymes, and photosynthesis.
- To stimulate growth renewal following a period of stress or plant development at a precise stage (vegetable, fruits, small fruits)
- Greater effectiveness of nutrients and agrochemical products
- Improved and protected yield
In conclusion, Salvador is designed to supply the amplified needs of the crop at the onset of vegetation thanks to its nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium components. It is recommended at the early stages to help stimulate the growth of roots and young leaves. It optimizes both cell multiplication and photosynthesis, indispensable processes in the first stages of growth. Salvador is particularly effective at winter’s end to reinvigorate plant processes and to promote nitrogen assimilation. Salvador application triggers a vigorous vegetative renewal following environmental stress or after the application of herbicides.